Azerbaijan e-Visa for Argentine Citizens
Are you looking for information about applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa for Argentine citizens? It is relatively easy to apply for a tourist or business e-Visa to Azerbaijan which will be valid for up to 90 days. When applying online you will need to mention your purpose of visit, choose how quickly you want it as well as your entry date.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for Argentine Citizens
Listed below are the Azerbaijan online visa requirements for citizens from Argentina.
- A digital copy of your passport and biographical page
(your passport and other travel documents should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your e-Visa)
- Valid email address
- Address of accommodation where you will be staying in Azerbaijan
- Means of payment (valid debit or credit card)
Azerbaijan E-visa Options - Standard and Urgent Visa
When it comes to applying for an Azerbaijan e-visa online, you have two options. The first type is the Standard visa and the second option is the Urgent visa.
- Standard Visa- The standard visa processing times for e-visa for Azerbaijan is within three days. The validity of your visa is 90 days. This means that you can enter the country anytime within the 90 days, however, you cannot stay for over 30 days.
- Urgent Visa- If you apply for an urgent e-Visa to Azerbaijan, you can obtain your visa within three hours. Similar to the standard e-visa, your visa will be valid for up to 90 days and you cannot stay for over 30 days.
Keep in mind that when you are applying for either the standard or the urgent e-Visa, you will need to enter the date that you plan to enter Azerbaijan and the purpose of your visit. An e-Visa can be created for the following:
- An individual
- For a family which includes a minimum of two and a maximum of 10 persons
- For a group that consists of a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 persons.
The applicant will be required to pay for the e-Visa electronically when applying and the e-Visa will be sent to the applicant’s email address. Once you receive your e-Visa you should print at least one copy to show it on arrival at border control.
Azerbaijan Tourist and Business Visa for Argentinian Citizens
The tourist or business e-Visa makes it very easy to travel to Azerbaijan from Argentina for a holiday, business meetings, and other events.
For a business application, other than the necessary documents mentioned above, you will need an application form. The application form is online and it is important to fulfill it for a business visa. You will be required to provide an email address, print and sign it.
Azerbaijan Online Visa Cost for Argentinian Citizens
The official government fee for processing a standard visa application costs $25 and you will get your visa within three days. The cost for an Urgent Visa is $60.
You will need to pay an additional service fee that varies depending on the processing time that you choose. As you go ahead with filling up your application form you will come across the costs associated with applying for the e-Visa. The price is the same for all nationalities.
Relationship Between Azerbaijan and Argentina
Argentina and Azerbaijan share a good relationship with strong communication. Azerbaijan has been an independent nation since December 1991. Diplomatic relations have been established between Argentina and Azerbaijan since 8 November 1992.
Azerbaijan and Argentina have agreements and a memorandum of understanding on technological research, science, and innovation. Both countries have also signed an agreement on the cooperation and peaceful uses of outer space. Both Azerbaijan and Argentina share good bilateral relations and cultural ties.
Currently, Argentina has an Embassy in Baku, Azerbaijan, that has been operational since 2012. Azerbaijan is planning on opening an embassy in Argentina soon.